It was Sunday yesterday but I didn’t wash my hair, lazy girl problems( don’t judge me :p ).My hair is below my waist line, thick, wavy and quite frizzy. In simple words, hard to manage.So, I came up with some of my struggles and I know I am not alone.
Today is a rant post. p.s- I love my hair ♥
If you have long or unmanageable hair, get ready to relate:
- Brushing: Oh My Gosh u guys!! trying to get my hair knots free is a big struggle. It takes me forever to detangle my hair, no kidding.
- Sleeping: Okay so I normally make a side plait before bed, but sometimes I am so tired that I sleep with hair open. And nothing describes the situation more than this picture.
- Music: I love music, everyone likes music, right? I always have my ear plugs on. I lose them, oh where? have a look :p
- Styling: Who needs to go to the gym for arm exercise when you already have long hair to style. It’s a full on arm exercise.
- Hand jewelry: Let the picture speak for itself here.
There are many many more struggles like for me, the windy day ain’t no joke. These were some of my daily struggles. I hope you enjoyed and related to it.
Thanks for reading! 🙂 Follow me on my social media, links given below.
Disclaimer- I don’t own these pictures. I found them on Pinterest. But the featured image is my sketching skills. hehe 😀